VDM & Thorn may collect personal information such as:
- Your name.
- Your contact details.
- Phone voice messages.
- Details of products and services we have provided to you and responses.
- Additional personal information provided to us directly or indirectly through the use of our site and associated social media platforms.
- Any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
Collection and use of personal information
VDM & Thorn may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping, database maintenance and administrative purposes.
- Maintain contact and communicate with you.
- Advertising & marketing purposes.
- Comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
VDM & Thorn may disclose personal information to:
- Employees, associations, contractors and/or related entities.
- Anyone our firm or assets (or any part of them) are, or may be, transferred.
- Credit reporting bodies, local and federal courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers in the event you fail to pay for services we have provided to you or in relation to any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or to establish, exercise and defend our legal rights.
*VDM & Thorn protects your personal information and will not under any circumstance, disclose your information to anyone unless for the reasons listed above.
Your rights controlling your personal information
Supply of information from third parties: Should we receive personal information about you or your personal affairs, we will protect this as set out in this policy. If you are a third party providing personal information about somebody else, you represent and warrant that you have consent to provide such information.
Amendment of personal information: If you believe any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach.
Storage and security: We are committed to ensuring that personal information collected is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification, and disclosure. Our firm operates through a secure database where all physical documents are scanned and transferred onto our database. All original documents are returned to clients at their request otherwise, such documents will be destroyed after an electronic copy is saved.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or enquiries.
VDM & Thorn Pty Ltd
North St Marys NSW 2760
(02) 9623 4416
Last update: January 2022